Thursday, September 6, 2012

Midweek break

A picture tells a thousand words

Had wanted to do strawberry picking since forever. Never got the opportunity. Way back in Nottingham when friends with toddlers pushed strollers between strawberry rows during summer, I had to go gallivanting across half the earth tying to save thirteen years of marriage and lost miserably. 

Yesterday, someone very nice enticed me to take a break from work in the middle of the week to go pick strawberries in Cameron Highlands.

Heavy dark clouds hid the sun and light drizzlings dropped veils of mist on the highlands. Temperature of sixteen degree Celsius forced Ayong to bring out her pashmina. I boasted of thick layer of natural padding.


Thank you Rahim for a lovely day. Now I can shut my eyes tight when the time comes for me to go ...err let me do Istanbul first lah.

No comments: