Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Dreamed A Dream

Network sucks. Can't load my cyber farms. Lost quite a lot of coins. Almost bankrupt. Done PMR marking. Resigned from SPM marking since two years ago. The stress was too much. Age rode on bullet train and caught up with me ahead of time [hahaha].


As usual, am finding it hard to articulate my thoughts. In dire need of good stimulant to get started. Seriously considering ciggy but for the persistent coughing and wheezing which requires relief from Salmodil. Perhaps I need to go back to the inhalers.


The sky has been heavily casted with dark nimbus for the past whole week. Some parts of the country has been flooded and rain has not ceased for days now.


Attended a meeting of sort hold at De Palma Shah Alam last week to discuss songs for the upcoming AKSHAH. Hit a milestone with knot. Regret is creeping in now. 

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love will never die
I dreamed that god will be forgiving
But the tiger come at night
With the voice as soft as thunder
As it tears your hopes apart
And it turn you dreams to shame
And still I dreamed he'll come to me
That we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this HELL I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has KILLED the dream I dreamed

4 comments:

Che Jam said...

Hi Cikgu,

So you tried farming until late in the night last nite ?

And you have asthma.. Please take good care of your health as you are alone most of the time. I read your posting on that curtain call. You know which part moved me the most ? The last part, that you only have mushroom omellete for breaking fast. I stayed on my own for almost four years. I know how it feels like. Not to have anyone to have your meals with. Being alone, of course we opt for simple meals. I cooked but only simple dishes.

Same here, difficult to articulate my thoughts. I wish to write more serious stuff, not to just ramble meaninglessly about that illusion called love, feelings etc etc.

And to write you must also read. But office work is taxing.. after a hard day's work I only want to go to bed early. Excuses excuses excuses ..

koolmokcikZ said...

Hi dear,

thanks for dropping in. i love having visitors here.

yup, asthma among other things such as degenerative cervical spondylosis which is giving me so much pain and restricting my movements. thankfully menorrhagia is managed with that MEA last March. arthritic knees are responding to glucosamine and chondroitin. hypertension also responds well to losartan and amlodipine .. all in all .. i really shouldn't be complaining ... :)

yup ..the hardest part is eating alone. used to enjoy cooking for the family. now dah gantung apron. however ..with the help of friends I am slowly rediscovering the pleasure of cooking ... not sure if u can get to it from here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=36612&id=787883166&l=3aeb80d849

i do not think you ramble meaninglessly on your blogs. it takes loads of courage to bare our innermost thoughts on subject matters such as love and anger and share them with friends and strangers. well ... it is my way of crying for help.

reading? used to be my first love. still is but besides all those attractive programmes on astro, there are also blogs to attend to, and my latest passion .. online chatting ... hehehe... which i don't mind sacrificing my beauty sleep for ... hahaha

Che Jam said...

Hi Cikgu,

Glad that you find chatting enjoyable. Just don't fall in love ok ! Will check out your facebook album. Recipes ?

Got to go now

Have a great cuti-cuti Malaysia ahead...

koolmokcikZ said...

no .. not recipes dear. just pictures of my prowess in the kitchen whenever mood strikes me ..hehehe.

WARNING!!! don't ask for recipes ... masak main campak campak je .. hehehe

hope you don't get too wet. banjir is fast approaching my part of the globe ... take care!